Monday, March 30, 2020

Edit And Proofread Medical And Science Topics











About:

I graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of science in Cognitive and Behavioral Neuroscience from the College of Veterinary and Biomedical Science at CSU.  I will help with editing your science papers and assignments. It is my goal to get you were you want to be and I will do that with professional correspondence and an critical eye. I am willing to work with you on whatever you may need!



Need help choosing a package? 



  • Basic package is the way to go if you just need a final polish or overall impression.
  • Standard package is the way to go if your copy needs rewrites to help with clarity and structure.
  • Premium package is the way to go if you need help checking over your research, if your copy is in its first draft, or if you need substantial rewrites.


If you have any questions please feel free to message me and ask. 

Reviews


:

Brilliant !

:

Many thanks for your accuracy, speed and professionalism. Everything was perfect. Thank you again.

:

Quick work, on-point to what I have required.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment