Monday, March 30, 2020

Proofread Your Italian And English Texts











About:

I'm a native Italian speaker with excellent writing skills, and I daily interact in an English speaking environment.

I will proofread any kind of text you need. I'll check:

- grammar;

- syntax;

- language style;

- spelling;

- anything else you might need.



I usually substitute corrections directly on the text, using a green font, so you can immediately notice them.



If the already set templates aren't what you need, contact me in chat and we'll make one that fits just right.

Can't wait to work with you!

_______________



Sono italiana madrelingua con eccellenti capacità di scrittura, e interagisco quotidianamente in un ambiente di lingua inglese.

Revisionerò qualsiasi tipologia di testo ti serva. Controllerò:

- grammatica;

- sintassi;

- forma e stile di linguaggio;

- ortografia;

- qualsiasi altra cosa ti possa servire.



Lavoro sostituendo la revisione direttamente sul testo, usando un font verde, così che tu possa vederlo a colpo d'occhio.



Se i template predefiniti non sono quello che cerchi, contattami in chat e ne faremo uno su misura.

Non vedo l'ora di lavorare con te!



Reviews


:

Great service and fast delivery. The communication was very smooth and with speedy responses. My order was about proofreading a website and the seller made a custom offer to what I needed and did the job very fast. I strongly recommend her and will repeat if I need her services again.

:

Sono molto felice e soddisfatta del lavoro effettuato in tempi record;)

:

Ottimo lavoro. Eccellente e professionale! TOP!

:

Ottimo servizio di proofreading, grazie mille per l'attenzione e la precisione come sempre.

:

Excelent service, very fast, good communication, great quality, very recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment