Saturday, March 28, 2020

Check Your Ielts Writing Task











About:

I will correct your grammar and give suggestions for more appropriate word use.



I will also give you an approximate IELTS band score using the following assessment criteria:



https://takeielts.britishcouncil.org/sites/default/files/2018-01/IELTS_task_1_Writing_band_descriptors.pdf



https://takeielts.britishcouncil.org/sites/default/files/IELTS_task_2_Writing_band_descriptors.pdf



I use google docs to comment on your work so please send it to me typed up.



Please send me the wording of the task too!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The turnaround was excellent and the Seller was great highlighting all the mistakes and providing an extensive band score. However, I would've like to see more constructive feedback. "what you could do to improve this or that" ar at least a few more tips. In any case, great work! I highly recommend her.

:

Happy to answer any questions regarding ways you can improve!

:

Claudia was very nice and gave me constructive feedbacks & materials to improve my writing.

:

Excelente service

:

Detailed report ! Satisfied




No comments:

Post a Comment