Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Transcribe Or Edit Data Into A Database Upload Ready Format











About:

From your page image(s) of tabular data, I will transcribe the data into an Excel spreadsheet. I will then provide you with the data in either Excel format, and/or as a .csv or tab-delimited .txt or .tab file. If your system requires a different format for upload, please inquire if I have that capability. Please provide the field names - I will include them as the first spreadsheet row for your data verification. Once I see the page image, we may have to communicate to be sure I am reading your data correctly and assigning it to field properly.



If you have a project not accommodated by the listed Gigs, please inquire and I can create a custom Gig to meet your requirements. I suggest that you do a sample (one page) Gig so that you can assess my abilities and I can assess your data.



DO NOT give me access to your database : that way lies madness for me and your computer security staff will have a major fit.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment