Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Scientific Research Article











About:

In a research article, there are many parts that need an expert review such as logical reasoning, grammatical mistakes, importance and contributions, captions of tables and figures, reference formats and most important the target journal or conference scope.


Who am I:
I am Raza Ul Mustafa, pursuing my Ph.D. in Brazil. I have more than 20 scientific Publications as well. Please have a look at Google Scholars & ResearchGate for my publications.  
As an experienced researcher, I feel confident that I can help you in this regard according to your requirements. I will edit and proofread your scientific research articles which you looking to submit in Peer-Reviewed Journals or IEEE Conferences. 

Please have a quick review of my Google Scholar & ResearchGate to clear your hesitations. Or view the attached PDF of my Publications. Thanks



Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com.br/citations?user=efVnEY8AAAAJ



More than 8 years of experience in the research field, I know which things are important and which do not play an important role in the article. 


Let's start work today. Cheers!


Note: Discuss your project before ordering :-)

Reviews


:

Thank you for your work.

:

very good !

:

I’ll order more from Him ! Highly Recommends

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment