Saturday, January 11, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Book, Ebook Or Document











About:

Hello,



If you need a fast, reliable and experienced proofreader and editor, then you are in the right place



I will check your document for 



  • Punctuation errors 
  • Grammatical errors
  • Spelling errors
  • Reading flow
  • Tenses
  • Sentence structure
  • Formatting errors


Editing is done in MS Word using Track Changes feature



Delivery to include:
 



  • Markup-edited document detailing tracked changes.

  • Clean-edited document with tracked changes accepted

 

Feel free to message me at anytime and I will respond immediately.


You can place your order right away and I will get back to you as soon as I can. 


Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A very Professional and fast delivery service. Babajide reads every word and makes sure everything is perfect. He is highly recommended. I will surely order again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the 5 star review.

:

The job done is awesome looking forward to working with you on other projects, definitely recommended

:

Thank you for the 5 star review

:

Very well detailed just as gig described. I'm very pleased and definitely order again.




No comments:

Post a Comment