Thursday, January 30, 2020

Provide Thorough Proofreading And Editing











About:

I am an Experience Editor and Proofreader and am eager and prepared to proofread, research, fact check, and edit your document(s) in order to make it easy to comprehend. I spend time inspecting every detail of your text, reading your document word-for-word (no outsourcing). Likewise all work will be kept confidential and each customer maintains copyrights over his/her material. Likewise, I guarantee that your work will be of extremely high quality - clean and polished.

I show my work with Microsoft Word and Pages Track Changes.



Proofreading 
and Editing services include:

  • Capitalization

  • Spelling
  • Hyphenation
  • Abbreviations
  • Punctuation
  • Numbers
  • Grammar
  • Syntax
  • Sentence Structure
  • Usage
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Clarity & Flow


I always deliver on-time and often ahead of schedule. If you have any questions regarding my service and how I can help you, feel free to send me a message.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment