Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Proofread And Edit 1,000 Words Within 24 Hours











About:

Kindly Order This gig, Perhaps I Will Proofread And Edit 1,000 Words Within 24 Hours or less.


Larger Document that contains many pages? 
kindly Check the packages, gig extras,You can also send me a direct message for a custom Order. 


My proofreading and editing service contains:
  • Grammar free,well arrange punctuation, and correct spelling 
  • Tense issues
  • Sentence structure 
  • Readability
  • Consistency

  • Redundancy


My service also includes:
  • Copyediting for stylistic improvements
  • Microsoft Word Track Changes enabled


  • All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished, within 24 hours! I always deliver on-time and often ahead of schedule,
    your satisfaction is my utmost priority .


    Examples of the projects I accept:
    • Ebooks (fiction or non-fiction)
    • Novels
    • Blog posts
    • Marketing 
    • Resumes
    • Cover letters
    • E-mails (personal or business)
    • Short stories
    • Manuscripts
    • Technical documents
    • Legal documents


    Please contact me before place an order.





    *You must use the gig extras or packages when ordering to ensure the correct delivery time. Rewriting/reformatting/writing are not covered.

    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    Great to have her help!

    Seller's Response:

    Thanks for the opportunity given me to work with you. Great Buyer.

    :

    awesome work again

    :

    Thank you for the kind words and generous tip. I'm glad I could be of service!

    :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment