Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Edit And Format Your Cookbook











About:

Are you looking for a trusted pro familiar with cooking to edit and format your cookbook? I leverage over 30 years of writing & cooking experience to copy edit, check the logic of your recipes, flag odd quantities or missing ingredients, add missing steps, and format it for printing.


Formatting starts at $5, editing at $10 and both for $15 and depends on word count. Send me your manuscript for a custom quote.  



Extras include: Extra Fast, Unlimited Revisions, eBook format, and Indexing.


Indexing: $150 per 30K words. Or ask for a custom quote.  I will index relevant ingredients and recipe categories (i.e. apple, soup, turkey but not flour, salt, black pepper).


Editing does not include rewriting or recipe testing. I have excellent general knowledge of cooking, recipes, methods & ingredients. 



I'm a native New Yorker in love with world cuisines & cooking shows.  I've been writing for 35 years, inventing recipes for 30.  I have worked in the NYC printing industry, desktop publishing and graphic design, and worked briefly in my dad's restaurant.



Please see my ratings, and please ask for my Amazon portfolio of customers.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy to work with and very responsive. When I needed a solution to my cookbook set-up, she recommended the exact changes I needed. I would highly recommend and will use her services again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your order :) Happy to help!

Seller's Response:

I hired Criss to format a cookbook, and then found out it needed editing as well. Needed a lot of help. She was able to edit and format with excellence. I reached and even exceeded my goal because of her attention to detail and knowdedge of cooking as well as her complete grasp of the formatting needed and excellent communication skills.

Seller's Response:

This book is going to change lives. Thank you!!

Seller's Response:

Above & Beyond helpful and professional. Early delivery - just another bonus! Totally satisfied.




No comments:

Post a Comment