Monday, January 20, 2020

Edit And Rephrase Or Proofread Any Document Or Article











About:

Are you in search of a reliable and professional proofreading service?



Do you need assistance with proofreading or editing a blog, document, paper or article?



My proofreading service includes:



  • Complete Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation check
  • Sentence structure and composition
  • Correct word usage check
  • Adjustment for Readability and Flow
  • Rephrasing/Editing and Rewriting
  • Word Expression, Tenses and More!


I also deliver a Track change file so you can easily see every change that I have made on the original file. 



I can help you proofread and edit any of the following:



  • Journals
  • Short Stories
  • Essays
  • Documents
  • Resumes
  • Letters and Cover Letters
  • Articles
  • Blog Posts
  • Business Emails/Personal
  • Ebooks
  • Questionnaires & More.


I  accept custom offers at very reasonable prices, just contact me and tell me what you need. Send me a message if you have a special request. I reply almost immediately!



Click on the green order now button to get started!



Danny.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

very responsive, very accurate, satisfied with the good work!

Seller's Response:

Good experience!

Seller's Response:

He helped me a lot improve my work. Very kind person. I'd always recommend.

:

Very pleased that I could help.

:

I needed someone to proofread a document and Danny was very kind to help me. He was very punctual and definitely did the job more than well! I'm happy with the result and would contact him again. Would definitely recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment