Monday, January 27, 2020

Proof Read 2000 Words











About:

**Note: Rush 72-hour delivery, is $10 per 1,500 words. That's double the standard order. 



I am a transcriber on and off Fiverr for 2 years. I have proofread documents for many of my transcription clients and I am ready to make it official.  



I'm detail-oriented and will ensure that your spelling, grammar, and punctuation are perfect. I love helping writers to hone their work and elevate it to its highest potential. 



I'll be proofreading your editable text document for: 

-spelling 

-grammar 

-punctuation

-clarity  



You'll receive:



-a proofread copy of your document with my changes tracked in MS Word



I never outsource projects. All proofreading is done by me, with my own eyes. 



Looking forward to working with you! 



**I work hard to provide the best service possible. Tips are gratefully accepted!** 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for transcripts and for your dedication and reliability! - Excellent transcripts again!!!!

Seller's Response:

Welcome

:

Beautiful transcript!!! Much appreciation!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment