Friday, January 17, 2020

Ghostwrite Fiction Stories, Novels And Ebooks











About:

Do you have a story that you find hard to put together? 


I can handle all your fiction based projects. Whether what you need is a scene/short story, novella, novel or several standalone, connected novel series.


I am a master of the 'Show Don't Tell' technique. I can execute a plot that will grip readers from the first paragraph to the last with twists and turns, believable conflicts and resolution, multi-dimensional characters, likeable protagonist, the portrayal of strong emotions, reinforced with defining scenes in the background


I can also flesh out an interesting plot with a story of cause and effect rather than just random scenes that happen on their own
I will deliver a piece that best represents your imagination.


All purchases from me means you own the copyright. 

BONUS: Free self-publishing tips and e-book cover.

To ensure we are on the same page, please contact me to discuss your project before placing an order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic piece of writing!

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

excellent writing this is exactly what I need for my story line!!!!!!!

Seller's Response:

It was nice working with you

Seller's Response:

Remarkable experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment