Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Proofread And Correct Perfectly Any Text In French











About:

I will proofread and correct any text in French. 



I am currently a postgraduate French student in a leading French university, with extensive experience in both writing and reading all sorts of content. I have already proofread and corrected two books written in French :)



Don't hesitate to message me ! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Livraison très rapide ! Texte très satisfaisant !! Je recommande !

Seller's Response:

Merci de votre commande :) texte intéressant à écrire !

Seller's Response:

Awesome and fast guy. Vouch!

Seller's Response:

Great collaboration! Thank you Victor for the extensive work of proofreading and correcting my script! Will collaborate again for sure!

:

Great buyer, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment