Sunday, January 19, 2020

Edit And Proofread 500 Words











About:

**Note: This is not a "Rewrite" gig. Please see my rewrite gig for this service**



Do you struggle with grammar or punctuation? Or are you trying to relate to your English-speaking audience but struggling because it is not your native language? If yes, then this is the right gig for you! I will edit your article or blog post (up to 500 words) for $10! I will also return it back to you in just 48 hours! I do offer edits for larger projects but require an additional purchase.



I have written on both Fiverr and for several business websites for over seven years. I am eager to please my buyers and my #1 goal is to make sure you get the quality work you have paid for.



What are you waiting for? The 'buy gig' button is located just below my short message, so let me proofread your article today!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

excellent, will be back for more

Seller's Response:

Such an amazing buyer. 5 star experience all around. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

This was my first time using Fiverr and I didn't know what to expect. What a great experience I recommend it to everyone! thank you thank you:)

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Alanna rocks -- she helped us edit and ultimately recreate a guest post that was submitted to us, and now it's perfect. This saved our team a ton of time and headache. We'll definitely be working with her again!




No comments:

Post a Comment