Sunday, January 19, 2020

Proficiently Proofread And Edit 2000 Words Of Text











About:

I will use my professional experience as a published author and editor to polish up your ebooks and blog posts by editing and proofreading to guaranteed high standards. I proofread, edit and rewrite awkward syntax to bring your project to its highest shine. 



I will help you proofread, edit, and creatively rewrite your stories, articles, eBooks, novels, blog posts, and website contents.



My proofreading and editing service includes:

  • Full grammar, punctuation and spelling checks
  • Redundancy elimination

  • Tense issues
  • Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structure

  • Fixing sticky sentences

  • Readability
  • Consistency

  • Copyediting
  • A unique two file system: you'll receive one highlighted and one clean document   




I work exclusively in Microsoft Word, and I always turn on the Track Changes feature.



The basic gig is for 2000 words or less. For more, please order additional gigs to cover the number of words in your document. You can also send me a message for a custom offer based on your needs.



Please review my FAQ section for more details.



I look forward to working with you.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! You did a great job and have helped me so much!

Seller's Response:

Great work

:

Thank you!

:

I really liked working with Julia and I will for sure use her service again. Thank you :)

:

I sure do look forward to working with you again!




No comments:

Post a Comment