Sunday, January 26, 2020

Edit And Proofread 2,000 Words For Five Bucks











About:

Day after day, I comb through news stories as an editor, searching for errors of all varieties and preparing my newspaper to go to print. I'm an editing nerd, and I hope you'll let me take a look at your writing.



For $5, I'll edit and proofread your document of up to 2,000 words. I'll be sure to highlight any changes I make, and please feel free to be specific about what you're looking for as far as editing is concerned.



You'll receive:

• One round of editing and proofreading for spelling and grammar;

• An edited copy of your document;


• A second copy with changes highlighted and explained.



Thanks so much for considering me for your editing and proofreading needs. I'd love to help you out.



— The Redactor



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you! He stepped up last minute to save my work.

:

I have to definitely apologize for my late review. Thank you so much for editing my work. I would use his services again!!

:

Great communication, retuned my item quickly

:

He was very helpful and easy to work with great communication skills, this is the second time I used his services and he always does a good job. He delivered my paper very fast.

:

Fast and kind service.




No comments:

Post a Comment