Friday, January 24, 2020

Provide Professional Level Book Editing And Proofreading











About:

Contact me with your word count for a custom offer and delivery date.

  • Copy Editing - ($10 per 1K)
  • Example: A 5,000-word document would be $50

What You Get

  • Copy editing: A sentence-level edit with a focus on grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, consistency, pacing, flow, redundancies, tenses, dialog correction, transitions, clarity, general improvement, and readability. The service includes notes (developmental/issues), if/when appropriate. Editing does not change the author’s voice, content or include writing/rewriting.
  • Two (Word) documents: One with changes shown and one with changes applied (Word’s change tracker). I only work in Word.
  • Unlimited revisions to my edits/notes (not new content).





I also offer proofreading at $5 per 1K and heavy editing at $20 per 1K.  Proofreading is a basic grammar and punctuation check. A heavy edit is for documents that are transcribed, translated or are written with challenging English skills.

 

Be sure to check out the video above!

Let’s get this edit party started!



Reviews


:

Already have used her multiple times and I'm overly pleased every time. She is my go to when it's time to find editing and proofreading! I Definitely recommend her!

:

He should be an experienced editor. The service attitude is good, but the modified content is not really what I want. Copy edit is only simply modified some words. Maybe I need a heavy edit.

:

She was great, got the book done very quickly, Price was amazing compared to what others charge. Really liked getting a copy to show the mistakes and a copy of final revision. Will be using Sam for all my books.

:

Very easy to work with. Finished the project in one go. Didn't require any revisions. She is a pleasure to work with.

:

It was good working with this seller but as a newbie it was daunting because the provided instructions and delivered doc was unclear. More basic instructions and clearer naming of the work seems needed. However, I am pleased with the results and I received an excellent education.




No comments:

Post a Comment