Saturday, January 18, 2020

Edit Your Fiction Book











About:

I will edit your fiction book of up to 5,000 words. This includes grammar, spelling, sentence and paragraph restructuring, checking for consistency and timeline, etc. 



I have edited and proofread pre-release books and manuscripts being prepared for submission to publishers. I am familiar with all genres.I am very thorough so you can feel confident that the feedback and edits you've received are accurate and well thought out.



I prefer to use Microsoft Word so I can utilize the 'track changes' function. This will allow you to see what I change, and can decide if you accept or not. I will also utilize the 'notes' function to provide feed back (e.g. if a sentence doesn't make sense or a character appears where they shouldn't be). 



For books over 55k words, message me and I will send you a custom order for your book

. **I am no longer accepting romance novels with explicit scenes. **



I do not do any editing work on Sundays. Please take this into consideration this when ordering. 



Thanks for considering me, I hope to work with you soon!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very accommodating. great work

Seller's Response:

excellent as always!

:

Great work and very helpful feedback. I will definitely be in contact for future projects! Thank you!

:

Great author, great communication and easy to understand what was expected of me. Would recommend!

:

Thanks SO much to Jaq for getting this done so quickly and also for not only catching easy-to-miss typos that were hiding in my book, but ALSO for catching tiny little plot inconsistencies that I never would have noticed! Also she offered great overall feedback on the storyline I will use to improve it. I have several more books for her to edit.




No comments:

Post a Comment