Thursday, January 30, 2020

Proofread And Edit 5,000 Words











About:

I am Slyvia Cole, a professional creative writer, proofreader & editor that render a manual proofreading & editing service.

I will ensure your spelling, grammar, syntax, punctuation and readability are perfect, rewrite to ensure perfect flow of sentence, provide feedback & suggestions on how to improve the clarity of your ideas. 

I render no third party service, so your document is safe with me.

To see which words and phrases that I edited, I will deliver two unique files: One MS Word Tracked Changes & one ready for use MS Word. This is useful for non-native English speaking clients, to help you see your mistakes & improve your spoken & written English. 

My proofreading and editing service includes:

THESIS MANUSCRIPT, ESSAY, COVER LETTER, NOVEL, PRODUCT, CHILDREN STORY, ARTICLES, CHRISTIANS BOOK, WEBSITE CONTENT, GHOST WRITE.

Delivered back to you on-time, clean & polished.

Please contact me if your project does not fit into this pricing structure.

Thanks.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller is prompt!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for choosing my service.

Seller's Response:

Many thanks!

:

Thanks for choosing my service.




No comments:

Post a Comment