Sunday, January 26, 2020

Manually Proofread And Edit A 6000 Word Document In 5 Hours











About:

Hello, I am a professional bilingual writer, proofreader and editor. I work on English and French books and materials as long as they are not obscene.


Many readers tend to lose interest in books that lack coherence and are marred by grammatical errors. For the writer or author to avert this, it is needful that the services of a professional proofreader and editor come after the writing session.


With my services, your document will be flawless. With experiences garnered over the past 17 years, I will manually delete the minutest errors.


Here are my areas of concentrations:




  • Vain Repetitions
  • Punctuation error
  • Wrong spellings
  • Incorrect grammar
  • Wordiness
  • Redundancy
  • Syntax errors
  • Inconsistency
  • Sentence flow errors




In the end, I will be sending to you ONE document: the copy proofread and edited by me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good seller. Although I still have to amend a few mistakes here and there, he did a terrific job in proofreading my 10,000 word story in just a few days.

Seller's Response:

Early delivery of required proofreading and some very helpful comments also provided. Thanks.

Seller's Response:

Awesome. Valuable work.

:

excellent experience!

:

Great job again. Thanks Bro




No comments:

Post a Comment