Saturday, January 11, 2020

Proofread And Edit Documents Of 2000 Words Or Less











About:

For orders of 2000 words or more, please contact me in advance of buying this gig to discuss delivery time and availability.



Do you need professional editing and proofreading for your documents? I'll be happy to help you! I have 12 years of editing and proofreading experience. I will check your document for spelling errors, awkward wording, sentence structure and more. During the edit, I keep your ideas as you wrote them, without spinning or changing the meaning or intent of your writing.

 

Consider which package works best for your project: 



  • Basic Package: choose this package if your document just needs a final check. 
  • Standard Package: choose this package if your document is a draft that may need some minor rewriting. 
  • Premium Package: choose this package if your document is a draft that still needs polish and more in-depth rewrites. Please note: this package does not include creating new content. It includes rewriting your current material. 


Please contact me in advance of buying this gig, as this will allow me to put you on my work calendar! :0) Contacting me ahead also allows us to discuss your project in advance.

Reviews


:

Thanks for professional work

:

great, thank you!!

:

Thanks for your help, Sherry! It's always a pleasure to work with you. I will have more projects soon!

:

100% satisfied, thanks

:

great as usual




No comments:

Post a Comment