Saturday, January 25, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Document In German











About:

I will PROOFREAD and EDIT any document for grammar, spelling, punctuation and writing style.



My goal is to make my customers as happy as possible. When you come to me, you will get quality work in your requested time frame.



All PROOFREADING and EDITING I do, I do it personally and do not outsource it. As a native german speaker I want your articles, papers, emails, blog posts or presentations to be perfect. 



That's why l in some cases I will also ask for the original, not translated file to deliver the best quality work and erase translation mistakes.



All I need is your article, paper, email, blog post or presentation in an editable file format. Easy, right?



What you will get:

  • A Microsoft Word file with all comments, edits and adjustments marked with MS Word Track Changes.
  • A Microsoft Word file with all comments, edits and adjustments implemented, Track Changes removed.
  • Upon request: A PDF file with all comments, edits and adjustments implemented, Track Changes removed.


If you have bigger projects, special requests or any other questions DO NOT HESITATE to contact me in advance.



**Please check my profile description for my educational and professional background.



Reviews


:

Easy communication, most important is his reliability.

:

Great accurate job!

:

Vielen Dank, sehr gute Arbeit!

:

Thanks again for the quick and quality work!

:

The service was fast and great, thank you very much :)




No comments:

Post a Comment