Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Cover Your Italian Mistakes Pretending They Never Existed











About:

VACATION TIME! BE BACK ON SEPT 1st

Ciao!

I will PROOFREAD and EDIT your Italian texts.

I am a professional copywriter, Italian is my native language.

During the last 10 years I've proofread and edited:



  • Books
  • E-books
  • Articles
  • Resumes
  • Blog/Facebook/Social posts


I will check your ITALIAN document for:



  • Grammar;
  • Punctuation;
  • Spelling;
  • Redability;


with 
Microsoft Word Track Changes enabled.

Don't forget to check out my packages and extras to find what you were looking for!



Rewriting/reformatting/writing are not covered. Check out my other gigs for writing/rewriting.




*If you first need to translate your document from English to Italian, please check out my TRANSLATION gig. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Eleonora did an excellent work: perfect corrections and very quickly. She is kind, professional and very engaged in her work. I really recommend her! Thank you Eleonora!

:

Thank you so much, Juliana! I wish you all the best for your amazing project and I hope to have the opportunity to work together again very soon :)

:

Great work with great price. Highly recommended

:

Great proofreading and communication. fast delivery.

:

Yes, she helped me to clarify some stuffs about English language!




No comments:

Post a Comment