Saturday, January 25, 2020

Edit And Proofread Up To 1500 Words Of Your Book











About:

Hello Writers,

For all of you who have a book inside ready to come out on paper!

I will use my professional experience as a published author and editor to polish up your book by editing and proofreading to guaranteed high standards. I can also ensure 100% confidentiality when you work with me.



I will edit 1500 words for $5. Want a PRO service? Check out my PREMIUM Gig!

Send me your word count for an exact quotation.



I will:

Check grammar (including correct tense use) and punctuation

Check sentence structure and flow

Spelling (US or UK, as required)

Clarity and Readability

Friendly customer service

Fast turnaround

I will maintain the tone and language in keeping with your writing style.



I work primarily with MS Word. If you have other formats or longer text lengths, contact me and I will make you a fantastic offer.



My experience is at your service:

  1. BA, MSc and PhD
  2. Multiple article and book chapter publications
  3. Requested reviewer for high profile journals
  4. 12 years + experience in editing and proofreading
  5. Certificates in Book Editing and Proofreading


I am an avid reader of fiction, non-fiction, biographies and general interest and am rarely found without my nose in a book.



Reviews


:

Many Thanks! Your work was excellent and clear.

:

Always excellent working with Dr Emgarry Thank you!

:

Emer did a brilliant job! She also gave me all the changes she made which was extremely helpful. I would absolutely recommend her!

:

Very prompt and helped with the organization and flow.

:

Dr. Garry was very efficient and thorough. I recommend her and will use her again as the opportunity arises. A+ service.




No comments:

Post a Comment