Friday, January 31, 2020

Professionally Proofread And Edit Your Work











About:

Why choose me?

I have a great eye for detail | I will work closely with you to match your expectations | I can adapt my approach to blend with your style and preferences | I hold a Bachelor of Arts degree in Anthropology from Durham University in the UK | I take pride in my work.



My service includes:

- Basic line editing, correcting spelling, grammar & punctuation.



Plus the option to add:

- Amendments to improve flow and readability, aiming to make the most minimal of changes.

- Replacement of words due to repetition or inappropriate usage.



At all times I will uphold the confidentiality of your content.



Specific areas of expertise:

- Experience in communicating complex concepts in a straightforward and powerful manner.

- Comfortable with large documents that require consistency of logic and flow to ensure readability.



You will receive two documents prior to revisions and upon completion, one that tracks the changes made on the original document, and a second clean version with agreed changes accepted.



Please feel free to message for a bespoke quote on your document.

Reviews


:

Great work as always. Makes me feel really comfortable and confident that the work will be done on time and on budget. A great help to running my business.

:

Great communication as fast delivery as always.

:

Hadrian delivered faster than anticipated, with an extremely high level of attention to detail. He was quick to communicate with updates and even offered complimentary edits, even though I didn't need them. Will definitely be working with him again.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment