Saturday, January 25, 2020

Proofread And Format Your Book For Kindle Publishing











About:

One of the secrets of having any best seller book is making sure that it is handled by a professional proofreader/editor. This is because no matter how good a writer is there are still some mistakes that he/she might make that would not be notice and would ruin  the book on the final market if not corrected. The proofreader/editor is your best friend as a writer if you want to make real impact in the market because they are the ones to correct those mistakes and package your work for the final market.

This is where I now come in, I will help your book meet the hearts of your audience and help you avoid those mistakes that would ruin your book and it's sales in the final market.    



I'll check the book for:

  • Grammar
  • Punctuation 
  • Spelling
  • Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structure
  • Readability
  • Consistency

  • Tense issues
  • Adding life to the details and descriptions 
  • I will format the final work for Amazon kindle publishing 


All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished.

Order now and you will not regret it.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

once again a stellar performance by Janepan!!! You are amazing!!! Thank you. I will be back again in a few months. God bless you.

Seller's Response:

Awesome buyer. Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Best experience on Fiverr!! professional, excellent customer service, knowledgeable, I will work with her again. hands down the best. Above expectations!

Seller's Response:

Amazing Buyer. Easy and fun to work with. Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

I needed my book formatted for Kindle and she helped me accomplish it.




No comments:

Post a Comment