Monday, January 27, 2020

Proofread And Edit Up To 500 Words In English











About:

Frustrated by the chore of editing? Have a letter, resume, student paper, business plan, legal document, blog post, or some other kind of writing that needs to be meticulously proofread? Need help with spelling, grammar, sentence structure, organization, or other elements of good, clear writing?  Let me help you!



I am a PhD in English with experience editing legal, academic, and professional writing. I also teach writing at the college level. For $5 per 500 words, I will provide whatever kind of editing assistance you need, from basic proofreading to more specific help regarding your particular concerns.



Reviews


:

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and editing! My wife appreciated your kind words and your professional work.

:

I needed someone to go over my English posts on my blog, and Sarah made sure I had no mistakes but still kept my style of writing.

:

I needed a fast edit for a small project and she had the option of fast turn around. The edits she made were very thoughtful and clear. I'm so happy!

:

Absolutely fantastic work! She is awesome! She helped me even it was so last minute requests! I definitely hope to work with her again!

:

Thanks for your professional service. My PS now after your editing is more like a native speaker's work. After all these detailed polishing, it's more fluent, logical and persuasive. Really appreciate your great work.




No comments:

Post a Comment