Saturday, January 25, 2020

Provide English Proofreading And Editing Services











About:

I have worked as a professional French to English translator, reviewer, content creator, and proofreader for 8 years. I am also well versed in monolingual review. I am creating this gig to provide a service which will allow you to polish or fine-tune your text, giving it the extra edge which makes all the difference.



I can guarantee my delivery deadlines and work quality and it is a matter of professional pride for me to never disappoint my clients. I am open to your suggestions regarding the work, and my only goal is to give you back the perfect document.



I don't commit to extra fast deliveries unless absolutely necessary since I like to take my time with my work and make sure it is perfect.



I am looking forward to my gig and I hope I can help as many people as possible.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment