Thursday, January 23, 2020

Proofread Up To 5000 Spanish Words In 4 Days











About:

Hi! My name is Andrés, I am from Buenos Aires and passionate about my language.

I will proofread your spanish texts up to 5000 words. Grammar, spelling, punctuation, as well as for style (overuse of words, redundancy, awkward sentences, ambiguity, etc). The job will be done in 96 hours.

I use to work as a proofreader at the Institute of Social Sciences of the CONICET for all types of publications (academic, technical, literary, magazines, brochures, websites, etc.). More than thirty years of experience in the field.

If you have any question or special request, for example a free quote on longer works, please contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

will use serviced again!

Seller's Response:

On time and always ready to communicate.

:

Working together with Andrés was a great experience. He demonstrated high level of professionalism throughout the whole proofreading process. I will definitely recommend this Gig!

:

Very fast and high-quality work

:

A great customer, I hope we will work again!




No comments:

Post a Comment