Monday, January 20, 2020

Proofread And Edit Up To 1000 Words Of Any Text











About:

I will proofread and edit your text for $5/1000 words.



All you have to do is select one of the packages according to the number of words your text has, enter the word count, and order!

For texts over 50,000 words, please send me a message before ordering!



I correct or improve:

  • grammar
  • spelling
  • punctuation
  • bad wording
  • tense inconsistency
  • sentence structure
  • flow and clarity, and more!


I can also critique your writing and offer my advice. If you would like to receive feedback, please state so when ordering.

You will get two MS Word documents, one with comments and all the changes that I've made highlighted, and a clean copy of the same text.



I offer partial or full rewrite of virtually any text; if this is what you need, please contact me before ordering so I can give you a custom quote.



Note: Please make sure to send me an MS Word file, or .txt, .rtf and similar formats. I do not work with images, I need a text that is editable and that I don't have to retype. If you can't get me an editable document, contact me to see if I can still do what you need and send you a custom quote.



Thank you!

Reviews


:

good job, thank you

:

amazing like always!

:

It's great working with this seller. In my opinion, she is one of the best!

:

This Seller always satisfies! I will definitely be using her services again.

:

Roots Editor is quite awesome. She goes to the root of the text and polishes it professionally.




No comments:

Post a Comment