Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Provide Professional Editing And Proofreading Services











About:

With an exceptionally strong eye for details, I will proofread and edit your document for spelling, punctuation, grammar and syntax errors. You'll receive a perfectly polished version of your document in minimal time.



My writing has been published extensively online, including on professional news sites and some of my work has been ranked the top in the state. I am a professional content creator, and love building long-term working relationships with other writers!



What you will receive:



  • One document edited with tracked changes (with relevant comments)
  • One polished document with all changes accepted and ready for printing/publishing


For orders longer than 3,000 words, please contact me first to confirm availability expected and delivery time.



If you have any questions, please reach out to me!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing as always :)

:

This is my second time working with Isabelle and I've actually never had someone "revise" my writing before, but now I can see the benefit of it. Isabelle took my work and made it 5x better! This article was a mess, handing it over for Isabelle to spruce it up and improve the professionalism of the copy was the best decision I could have made!! THANKS AGAIN for a job well done!

:

Received the result in the last hours before the deadline. 4 days for 3000 words? Maybe she is very busy with orders, that is possible. Otherwise, having only 7 clients in the list it is very rashly to expect the highest feedback. The highest feedback is for a prominent result. Here the result is "satisfactory" as three stars mean

:

I'm sorry you weren't happy with my service, although I noticed you still accepted my 130+ suggested changes in the Google Docs file you asked me to edit. The turnaround time is very clear (as I have multiple active gigs), and if you wanted your work done more urgently all you needed to do was ask!

:

The best experience I’ve ever had on fiverr ..Amazing I’m so happy




No comments:

Post a Comment