Sunday, January 26, 2020

Proofread And Edit Any Document











About:

Hello, i am a professional writer with many years of experience in editing and proofread. I will check your documents for spellings, grammar, syntax, structure and flow. I work can proofread your documents on law, medicine, website copy, business proposal etc as well as full books and e-books.

If what you need is not described in the gig, feel free to send me a message. If u need EXTRA FAST DELIVERY within hours, that can also be arranged. Hiring me assures you of the the highest quality of work.



*I offer unlimited revision until you are satisfied

* Fast turn around time  I am also open to negotiations

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really good work! Delivered on time, with amazing quality!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much for the tip. Looking forward to working with you again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your great work!

:

Thank you

:

I'm super happy with my order because of how good of a job Frida did in such a short time. Will definitely order again!




No comments:

Post a Comment