Saturday, January 11, 2020

Proofread And Revise Any Form Of Written Medium











About:

Welcome to my editing page.



I will edit any sort of written medium, proofreading for grammatical errors, such as those of punctuation and parallelism, and also revising for increased clarity and unity. I believe that writers benefit from communication and constructive feedback, so I will also try my best to provide that in my service. If you are a freelancer or student, my relatively low prices and fast delivery can be an added boon. I sincerely hope you select my service, and if you do, I will make sure you reap its full benefits and are content. In fact, if you are not happy with my service, I will re-edit for free until you are satisfied, as I really believe in the power of mutual goodwill and returning clients.



I look forward to working with you.



Your dedicated editor,

Sukanya

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was so impressed with the speed, accuracy, and attention to detail. Thank you for making this whole process so easy, and for your thoughtful approach to my essay. 100% will use this seller again!!

:

Thank you so much! I also loved working with you. Good luck getting into graduate school and becoming an OT!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment