Friday, January 24, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Fiction Or Nonfiction











About:

Hi there!

I will edit your story, novella or novel for spelling, grammar and punctuation, as well as tense, word choice and flow. I will find all inconsistencies, plot holes and errors, fix what I can and make notes of any bigger problems. 



All changes will be done in Word's Track Changes so you can see all changes and accept or reject them. I also work in Google Docs if preferred.



I have 10 years of experience in editing novels, and I know what works in a book or novel, and what doesn't work. For no extra charge I will also make a note of anything that could be improved, or doesn't really work in the story, if that is something you would like.



I would be happy to create a custom order and work with you on pricing, please feel free to ask, especially if your word count is lower than the maximum included. Delivery times are long in case I have a lot of orders; if you request a custom order I can let you know when I am available to give you a much shorter delivery time (typically around two weeks for larger orders).
Service Type
  • Edit and proofread
Language
  • English

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Suzanna was great to work with, very clear and made lots of revisions I didn't see until she did them. Also turnaround time was really fast. I would definitely recommend her services and will use her again!

:

Very clear instructions and easy to communicate with!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment