Thursday, January 30, 2020

Create Your Back Of Book Index











About:

I will create an index for your book with index terms selected professionally, whatever your book subject is about.



  • I will write the index to your book and deliver it with a nice design suitable for your book.
  • I can deliver the index in PDF format or Document format, or both.
  • The index terms can also be clickable to take you to their corresponding pages in the PDF document.
  • You can order more than one Gig if your document has words more than the packages offered above.


I have 9 years of experience with creating book indexes in various fields. Just leave the indexing work to me and be assured you will have a professional index for your book ;)

Reviews


:

Brad was absolutely incredible! I needed work on my non-fiction book and he provided excellent service. I even made a mistake that delayed to process but Brad caught it, allowed the work period to be extended while I worked on correcting the mistake, and then he got back to work right away and finished it quickly with great quality. I am very glad that I chose to work with Brad as he is very professional. I highly recommend his services and I would gladly work with him again.

:

Good work and done in a very timely manner.

:

Great work!!

:

Brad was very patient with my delays, provided an excellent product, and communicated very well throughout the process. I will certainly look for him if I have a similar project in the future.

:

Brad is fantastic. His price is fair, his customer service and communication are exemplary. These latter two are in rare supply when shopping for outsource talent. If you understand the value in working with someone who understands decency, honesty and good manners and how much better that can make your service experience, then you will choose Brad Colin.




No comments:

Post a Comment