Monday, January 20, 2020

Professionally Proofread And Edit 5000 Words











About:

The error detector is here. Hire my professional service to proofread and edit your documents, eBooks, novels, novellas, magazines etc.

I will take my time to scrutinize your work to arrest your errors and keep them as far away from your readers as possible. 

My proofreading service ticks the following boxes:

#Proper punctuation

#Spelling

#capitalization

#syntax and proper grammar usage and lots more.



Additionally, I will check and improve your sentence structure and reading flow, and make sure your layout, spacing and paragraphing are spot on.

These alterations will be carefully done to maintain the language and tone of your work.

I will submit the polished document ready to be published alongside another which points out my corrective alterations within 24 hours.



It would be great to work for you.

 Best Regards,

 Pearl Andrews.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast, accuate, and flexible

:

Outstanding work and rapid delivery

:

Gave me more than what I asked for

:

Excellent job, delivered on time.

:

Outstanding experience with this seller. I recommend this seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment