Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Format Your Book Manuscript For Kindle Createspace Smashwords Etc











About:

I will manually format and convert your book, manuscript document for Createspace, Smashwords etc. Your final document will look 100% professional.



Some of my key features:
  • Professional design and layout of your pages, with correct title, paragraph and text styling applied.
  • Correct page breaks inserted.
  • Formatting of front matter such as title and copyright pages.
  • 100% guaranteed satisfaction.





Will accept any type of file format DOCX, PDF etc.



Your satisfaction is my AIM

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was really difficult to work with this seller. I requested changes that a formatter should know, but he was taking me for a fool. Not recommended.

Seller's Response:

dumbest customer ever

Seller's Response:

definetively stay away! he applied to my casting for the price i suggested, and after i place the order he tried to get more money. There was an issue in the document and without even advice me he delivery a formatted book wich of course i couldn t use. he asked for almost the same money of the total offer to fix this.

Seller's Response:

now she wants me to do proof reading for free. total scammer.. i told her to supply me d books bfr ordering and this clever fox ordered directly without me checking the books so tht i cannot cancel the order... the price was just an estimation...how one can give the price without chcking work

Seller's Response:

Excellent.




No comments:

Post a Comment