Saturday, January 25, 2020

Manually Proofread, Paraphrase And Edit Your Document











About:

I will PARAPHRASE, PROOFREAD and EDIT your document for grammar, punctuation, and spelling. I can also completely paraphrase your document to pass the most sophisticated plagiarism checkers such as TURNITIN and COPYSCAPE.



I will personally edit for spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I do not outsource. My goal is to make your paper, email or document shine! 



Have a question? I am super responsive.  



Larger document? Your fiction or non-fiction text, thesis or novella are in great hands. 

What you will receive:

  • One document edited using MS Word Track Changes
  • One document with all edits accepted and comments removed
  • Spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence flow corrections made
    • Novels, eBooks, articles, essays, blog posts, websites, business plans, etc.




As a proofreader and content writer, I work hard to make sure your document or article shines. I guarantee that you'll be happy with my service first time! For just $15 you will get a complete proofread and edited document.



Thank you!



Fantastic experience! Very pleased with the final products! I will come back again for sure! I also recommended this seller to friends! - Yara2002

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thanks for the great work. overdelivered, great communication. great works. Millions thanks for helping me with my project. very recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure. I enjoyed working on your project.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your superior work! As always very well done! I highly recommend her to anyone needs help with editing, paraphrasing! Keeps up with your wonderful work!!! Five star writers! I will be always coming back to her!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, I enjoy working with you. You always have the most insightful projects.

Seller's Response:

Great work as usual!




No comments:

Post a Comment