Monday, January 20, 2020

Proofread And Edit Up To 1000 Words In 24 Hours











About:

Need another set of eyes on your manuscript/document? As a published writer, I know the importance of submitting a polished piece of work the first time around. And no matter how many times you checked your work, there are, most likely, still typos that spell/grammar check did not detect.



As an English teacher, I proof documents for spelling errors, repeated words, typos and the infamous "your" vs. "you're," "there" vs. "their" vs. "they're" and "its" vs. "it's" type issues.  I will also check and correct grammar issues. I will not change the subject matter or tone of your work. I WILL ensure your work is polished and professional. I do not rewrite or reformat. 



I provide a clean, edited copy of your document as well as Track Changes (only for Word docs, which are preferred). 



*For gigs over 2000 words, or if you used a translating program, please message/attach your document prior to placing order. I am very flexible and understand the importance of deadlines. We will come up with a plan of action together!



I am a native English speaker (Rhode Island, USA). I DO NOT contract out my work!



Thank you - I look forward to assisting you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

thank you great job

:

I am a repeat client and appreciate the fantastic work!

:

It is always such a pleasure to assist you!

:

Thank you so much for such a quick turn around time.

:

Thank you so much! I could not have done it within you.




No comments:

Post a Comment