Friday, January 24, 2020

Professionally Edit 5K Words











About:

Need up to 5K words edited? Check out the packages to choose the one that suits your project. I am a professional editor and have worked in this field for years as a managing editor of a magazine and as a freelance editor. I love what I do and will enjoy helping you with your project. If you have a document that is larger than 5K words, simply message me with your word count and I will customize an offer for you. Thank you in advance!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nancy is a strong editor and was very easy to work with. I am giving her another assignment.

Seller's Response:

I look forward to it! Thanks again.

:

Thank you for a job well done.

:

Thank you for a job well done :

:

Great communication with her, very happy with the service




No comments:

Post a Comment