Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Professionally Proofread And Edit 10,000 Words











About:

I am a writer, proofreader and an editor. I've worked for over 9 years as a freelance writer. 

I will personally edit your book or document for spelling, grammar, and punctuation. My goal is to make your paper, email or document splendid! 

Whether you need a paper proofread for class or a novel edited for an agent, I’ve got your back. I’m here to make sure the work you submit represents your best work.



I do accept;

  • Novels
  • articles
  • blog post
  • Novellas
  • Fiction
  • Non-Fiction
  • Graphic violence
  • Cookbooks
  • Motivational
  • Relationship
  • Religious
  • emails
  • advert copies
  • reports

 I'll check the document for;

  • Spelling mistakes
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Clarity & flow
  • Incorrect word usage
  • Poor sentence structure
  • Tenses

You'll receive:



  • A proofread copy of your document with my changes tracked in MS Word
  • A proofread copy that's ready to go, with all my changes implemented


so why don't you go ahead and order my gig now and let me proof read 10,000

word for you for $10. 



Regards

Reviews


:

Excellent service

:

Excellent Service. Was able to catch the minor things that could have been a major problem. Will be using there service again.

:

Great as always

:

Greater seller- I am a returning customer and will use again. Thank you

:

The seller was easy to work with and got everything in on time. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment