Sunday, January 26, 2020

Proofread And Edit 500 Words In English, Arabic And Korean











About:

The Details

  • Languages: English, Arabic, Korean 
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed or money back


About me 

I am a proofreader and editor with a BA in English Language and Linguistics, and an MA in Applied Linguistics. I am fluent in Arabic, English, Romanian and Korean, with slight knowledge of the German language.



My experiences range from proofreading and editing to translating in various languages (English, Arabic, Korean) for academic, business and personal purposes, in addition to teaching in both Arabic and English. I have also proficiency in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel and data entry.


I'm reliable, talented and multi‐skilled with an ability to localize content, my work is 100% guaranteed as I can complete the task without errors or mistakes. I am also flexible with my working hours and always complete given tasks on time.
Confidentiality is one of my top priorities, so your documents will be discarded of after completing your order.


I look forward to hearing from you! Please contact me!


Reviews


:

Great, thx!!

:

Very satisfied

:

Great work, fast delivery. Will work with again.

:

Chrisa is very thorough and professional. She delivered on time and exceeded my expectations. I will definitely use her again.

:

5/5 as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment