Sunday, January 19, 2020

Proofread Or Edit Your German Text











About:

PLEASE ALWAYS CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER!



Have your German text proofread and corrected by a professional! I offer to proofread 250 words for $5 concerning grammar, orthography, and punctuation.


Editing (basic correction service + stylistic polishing, sentence structure improvement, and further help) is offered at a surcharge. If you are interested in this, just send me a message and ask for a custom offer.



I am a professional German editor and proofreader with more than five years' experience. My portfolio includes (e-)books, websites, marketing campaigns, legal documents, academic theses, and more. If you need high quality, I am looking forward to getting in touch with you!


If you would like me to proofread a translation, my price depends on the quality - many translations are of a very poor quality and need to be partly or entirely rewritten which is not offered in this gig! Please don't send me documents that were translated by an automated software like Google Translate.

Reviews


:

Absolutely awesome! Highly recommended.

:

Good proofreading service.

:

Thanks! Very good work!

:

High quality service, thanks a lot.

:

as always a very good cooperation and a very good result




No comments:

Post a Comment