Thursday, January 30, 2020

Proofreading And Editing, Proofreading











About:

**I Will Do Proofreading And Editing, Proofreading**



I will PROOFREAD and EDIT your documents for grammar, punctuation, and spelling using my professional skills in proofreading and editing.



My proofreading and editing service includes:



1.Full grammar, punctuation, and spelling checks

2.Tense issues

3.Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structure 

4.Readability

5.Consistency

6.Brevity checks

7.Copy editing

8.Microsoft Word Track Changes as standard



All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished, within 24 hours! I always deliver as when due thereby beating deadlines!.



-Rachael(Proofreader_24)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Speedy services.

Seller's Response:

Nice working with you.

Seller's Response:

I am happy with the service. This Seller is prompt. On-time, even ahead of deadline.

Seller's Response:

Nice experience working with you. Buyer is very courteous. I look forward to working with you again!

Seller's Response:

Will work with you again :)




No comments:

Post a Comment