Thursday, January 23, 2020

Professional Proofreading And Editing Any Document











About:

Welcome to my GIG!!

I am available for proofreading.I am Hina,a professional editor.I am here to leverage my brilliant skill to help you.I polish your struggle that makes it flawless read.

EDITING AND CORRECTION:

  • E-books Novels
  • Manuscript
  • General documents
  • Short and long documents
  • Children Books
  • Legal documents
  • Resume
  • And more.

I proofread perfectly ..,

  • Tenses
  • Spelling
  • Grammer
  • Punctuation
  • Clarity
  • Incorrect usage of words
  • Bad Sentence Structure
  • Consistency

Simply click on order button and get my get excellent editing.

Attach your copy of the document.I’ll send your corrected Microsoft copy.

INDICATIONS:

  • I do not translate or retranslate by a computer of any document.

  • I do not REWRITE the given document.

  • I do editing in Microsoft word document.Extra charges apply to Pdf document.

  • I do edit an ENGLISH document.

  • For any special order contact me.

Thank you!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment