Thursday, January 23, 2020

Provide Professional Proofreading And Editing Services











About:

Welcome to my gig!



I like to proofread – articles, social media content, you name it. In life, I have three rules: adventure often, live well, and climb higher. I am the most proud of my work when it reflects those values.


Currently a student at Southern Utah University, majoring in English with an emphasis in technical writing, I believe it is necessary to blur the lines of work and play when it comes to writing. Engaging strategy, robust content, a thirst for adventure, and a willingness to stay up late perfecting content for a client, all while I'm out exploring the world. These are my ingredients to success.


My proofreading services include:



  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Hyphenation
  • Punctuation
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Syntax
  • Phrasing


Two documents will be sent to you after proofreading; one with track changes, to demonstrate the changes that have been made in the document, as well as a completed version of your document.



All of my packages include unlimited revisions, so if the first draft doesn't meet your expectations, I am more than happy to revise until it does.


Best,

Kaylee

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you! Fast an good quality.

Seller's Response:

You are incredibly fast! Thank you so much for your work. You make my document much more interesting and better explained that it was mine. A pleasure working with you!

Seller's Response:

Great to work with! Thanks again!

:

I needed another set of eyes for my English paper. She worked quickly and efficiently and really gave some great feedback and corrections that have helped a lot in the process of revising my paper. Amazing job! Thanks!

:

This is seriously the best proofread/edit I've ever gotten on Fiverr. The suggestions and edits were exceptional. The delivery was amazing as well. I received my document back just a few hours after submitting I will use Kazelle again for all my document needs and would highly recommend her. It is very obvious I was working with a professional!




No comments:

Post a Comment