Monday, January 27, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your French Text To Perfection











About:

PLEASE ALWAYS CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING

Any doubt about the accuracy of a French text ?

I will professionally check it for you and edit it in a flawless French.



For $5, I will provide proofreading for errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar and syntax 

I will track, spot and correct any single mistake.




French is a very tricky language, being a French teacher I can guarantee a flawless grammar, a perfect word spelling, pristine sentences syntax and structure and accurate verb conjugations.



What is included in this Gig ?




  • Proofreading of up to 500 words
  • Delivery is set to 3 days in case I am really overbooked but I usually deliver much faster ! Feel free to contact me about my availability.
  • Separate document with tracking of my corrections


Gig extras



Deep copy editing (+5 $ / 500 words) : I will improve readability of poorly structured text by correcting the flow and re-structuring the style.

If your text is a Google translate document, you might need that extra :)

Note: I will not check the accuracy of the translation (that's another extra)



In-depth Translation Comparison (+10 $ / 500 words) (see FAQ below)



Your satisfaction is my main concern

Marc

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I asked him to proofread and that's exactly what he did. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

My pleasure. Always welcome!

Seller's Response:

service client hors pairs :-)

Seller's Response:

C'est un vrai bonheur de travailler avec toi !

Seller's Response:

Excellent work as always!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment