Monday, January 20, 2020

Proofread And Copyedit Your Ebook











About:

As a writer and top Fiverr copyeditor with a BA cum laude in English from Augsburg University in Minneapolis, I will proofread & copyedit your original electronic, Kindle, or print book to make it clearer, more readable, and highly polished. 



My work on your book includes:



One round of proofreading, plus copyediting for grammar, punctuation, spelling, and sentence structure. I also ensure consistency in point of view, verb tense, and styling, and I tend to notice sentence types and will make subtle changes for variety if needed.



I edit in Mac Pages using "track changes" and export to Word for delivery. I can give content suggestions if you select the gig extra for up to one page of feedback regarding your writing style and the content of your book. Please note that any document formatting should be done by an expert formatter (or you) after my editing, and may need to be redone if document is already formatted. 



If your order contains more than 10000 words, please contact me for a Custom Offer.



Please note: I usually have several orders in my queue and can't provide 24 hour service unless you order it as a "gig extra," when available.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

She is the best text editor I have worked with and always delivers exactly as agreed.

Seller's Response:

Great work! Thank you

Seller's Response:

Great job! I really appreciate it.

:

Thank you!

:

Excellent proofreading assistance. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment