Thursday, January 30, 2020

Proofread And Edit A Czech Text











About:

Hi there!



I am Daniel, a student of Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering. I am from Brno, Czech Republic. I am a native Czech speaker and I also speak Slovak, Hungarian and English very well. I studied on a Czech high school and I am good at spotting mistakes and imperfect sentence structures. I am a perfectionist, so I do not deliver anything unless I am 100 % sure it is OK.



 Why should you choose me?



  • Because you can see the individual edits (change tracker is enabled).

  • Because I value my customers and my first aim is to satisfy them.
  • Because I always deliver on time.
  • Because you can choose the format in which you would like to receive your document.
  • Because I always try to do what my customers ask for and if they do not like it, I always fix it.
  • Because I am online every day, so I can respond to your requests in a few minutes/hours.



If you are interested, please contact me before placing an order so we can set everything up.



When placing an order without previous contact, please attach your document in an editable format (not .pdf, .jpg or similar). Thank you.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

great service

Seller's Response:

Happy to help :)

Seller's Response:

Excellent. Recommended!

Seller's Response:

Happy to help! :)

Seller's Response:

Fast and reliable, as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment