Saturday, January 18, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Scientific Paper Up To 1000 Words











About:

I will proofread and edit any document up to 1,000 words within 24 hours. 



I am an experienced scientific research writer in Environmental Sciences and can provide my services to anyone looking for anything from a high school report edited to university and research level.



My proofreading and editing service includes:

  • Full grammar, punctuation and spelling checks
  • Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structure 
  • Readability
  • Consistency

  • Microsoft Word Track Changes as standard


Within 24 hours, I will provide you with a marked up version in a Microsoft Word Document with suggested changes.  You will be responsible for confirming these changes.



I will not add content, or do any re-writing (except for rewording poor sentence structure).



I will not check citations or look for any plagiarism.



Message with questions! Please do not submit your order until you're ready to send the document.



Reviews


:

Excellent job

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment